Whether you're wanting to up your hair & skin game, feeling that postpartum hair and skin slump or needing a little extra boost after being under the weather, we've got you covered. Meet your new beauty BFF- Inner Beauty Collagen!!
INNER BEAUTY COLLAGEN AT A GLANCE
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as few as three weeks
- Source of marine collagen (type I), which is more bioavailable and better absorbed by the skin, giving you better results.
- Supports the dermal layer after UV-induced skin damage
- Contains prebiotic fiber, which supports healthy skin by balancing the gut microbiome
- Tasteless powder means you can mix it into anything you want
- Strengthens and supports healthy hair and nails
- Promotes skin elasticity and hydration with type I marine collagen and peach ceramides
- Free of artificial fillers, flavors, colors, and sweeteners.
Collagen is THE protein of the body. It's the most abundant protein and is the crucial support piece for your hair, skin, nails, joints, muscles and gut lining. Collagen also helps with melatonin levels (your natural sleep hormone!), antioxidant levels (so important for overall health and longevity), and a healthy liver. Unfortunately, collagen levels decrease as we get older (starting as early as age 25!), but as it decreases, we actually need it the most (joint needs, skin and hair trouble, brittle nails, etc.). As we age our natural collagen also becomes more fragmented and fragile, so it doesn't hold up as well as it used to. Because of this, adding a high quality collagen supplement to your health routine is a wonderful way to help your body replenish collagen levels and promote its own collagen production!
Made with a highly soluble form of bioavailable type I marine collagen, peach ceramides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and no added sugars, Inner Beauty Collagen supports your natural radiance from the inside out. Inner Beauty Collagen supports vibrant, lit- from-within skin and healthy-looking hair and nails with a daily dose of collagen, antioxidants, and other skin-supporting ingredients that are naturally derived and sustainably sourced, so you can feel good about your skin and your purchase.
Young Living cares about bringing natural products that work, so they have been working on a collagen formula for the past four years! Chasing fads doesn't interest them, but if a supplement looks promising, they often spend years examining the market for what works best.
Unlike other collagen powder supplements derived from bovine sources, Young Living's Inner Beauty Collagen features bioavailable type I marine collagen sourced exclusively from sustainable marine sources. Other key ingredients include skin-hydrating ceramides extracted from Japanese peaches, tapioca fiber from plants harvested sustainably in Thailand, and exclusive Vanilla oleoresin that's blended with fractionated coconut oil instead of alcohol.
This incredible daily supplement isn't new, though. It has been available in international markets for years, and it was so popular that it became available to the US and Canada as of June 2022!
BENEFITS OF MARINE COLLAGEN
Great for skin, hair, nails, joints and gut health…
Science has identified 28 different types of collagen, but there are four types that are important for the human body - type I, II, III, and IV. Type I collagen comprises about 75% of the body's collagen glycoproteins and is the principal type found throughout the body. Many collagen supplements are sourced from grass-fed cattle or pasture-raised chicken and contain multiple types of collagen, but are primarily type II collagen. Fish collagen peptides are bioactive type I collagen and are best known for providing the basis for beautiful skin and strong connective tissues.
Marine collagen is rich in amino acids that support the body's natural production of collagen and is associated with skin, hair, nails, and keeping the joints lubricated and the gut healthy.
Promotes healing of skin cells & stimulates natural collagen production…
Inner Beauty Collagen is type I marine collagen and contains a unique combination of amino acids, including hydroxyproline, glycine, and proline—distinctive peptides that stimulate cells in the skin, leading to collagen synthesis. These constituents promote the healing of skin cells and stimulate the production of natural collagen and fibroblasts, a biological cell that synthesizes collagen. This cascade of events will help maintain clear skin and improve nail and hair growth in the long run. Additionally, fish collagen peptides promote bone and joint health by keeping joints lubricated and facilitating movement.
Much better absorbed than other collagen sources…
Marine collagen is absorbed up to 1.5 times more efficiently in the body, and the bioavailability is superior to collagen of both bovine or porcine. This is due to its smaller particle size compared to other types of collagen. The smaller particle size allows an easier and faster uptake and transportation of the collagen peptides to the skin, bones, and joints for the synthesis of new collagen.
LIQUID VERSUS POWDERED COLLAGEN
Some will tell you that powdered collagen is not as bioavailable as liquid collagen. Marine collagen bioavailability is NOT affected or changed if it is in powder form or liquid form before consuming it. When you add Inner Beauty Collagen to a liquid, it dissolves almost instantly. That's partially due to the purity of the collagen and the process that it undergoes to break down the collagen protein into peptides. The improved bioavailability also comes from the amino acid profile in marine collagen, and the type of amino acids in this matrix are absorbed more efficiently compared with other sources. When liquid shots are manufactured, the collagen in these products begins as a powder anyway. One of the main benefits of this powdered formula is that it's flavorless, so you can enjoy Inner Beauty Collagen with virtually any beverage.
Inner Beauty Collagen contains 5 grams of marine collagen per scoop, and the first ingredient in this product is collagen peptides. Many other products on the market don't directly disclose how much collagen is in their products. Look for fruit juices and other additives that are grouped with collagen, as they may mask how much collagen is in these products.
- Type I marine collagen: A highly soluble form of bioavailable type I collagen, this ingredient is sourced from fish using a proprietary hydrolysis manufacturing process that uses no harsh chemicals or solvents. It is odorless and tasteless.The collagen in Inner Beauty Collagen is sustainably sourced from crimson snapper, saddletail snapper, carp, cod, pollock, tilapia, golden threadfin bream, milkfish, and sea perch.
- Peach ceramides: This ingredient helps provide hydration to the skin, decreasing skin dryness. The natural glucosylceramide in Inner Beauty Collagen is a white peach-derived ceramide made and produced in Japan. Its function is to increase ceramide production in the skin, which helps provide hydration, decreasing skin dryness. It also supports the dermal layer after UV-induced skin damage.
- Biotin, vitamin C, and zinc: Vitamin C and zinc support collagen synthesis for glowing skin, while biotin supports hair and nail health. Vitamin C is required for the biosynthesis of collagen, and it is also an important physiological antioxidant that has been shown to regenerate other antioxidants within the body.
- Tapioca fiber: This prebiotic fiber supports healthy skin by balancing the gut microbiome.
- Superoxide dismutase (SOD): SOD is an antioxidant enzyme produced through fermentation.
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient supports skin hydration, helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for more youthful-looking skin.
- Vanilla oleoresin: This oleoresin is a unique form of vanilla that is neither an extract nor an absolute, both of which contain mostly alcohol, and is extracted from hand-pollinated orchid blossoms.
The collagen used is produced from 100% fish skin and scales that would otherwise be discarded and sourced from a sustainable and traceable supply chain; it is not irradiated and is certified non-GMO, presenting unmatched advantages in the market. This collagen comes from different types of fish, including red snapper, tilapia, milkfish, and others. This ingredient is extracted to include purified fish collagen peptides that will not contain any other unwanted compounds, oils, contamination, or toxins. Because this is a secondary source, these fish may come from farmed or wild-caught sources. The fish is carefully washed to ensure the highest-quality ingredients.
HOW TO USE
- Mix 1 scoop of Inner Beauty Collagen with 4–8 ounces of water or your favorite hot or cold beverage daily.
- Combine with 1⁄2 teaspoon of Golden Turmeric and 1 cup of water or juice in a shaker bottle for a synergistic effect.
- Stir 1 scoop into a cup of your favorite hot tea such as Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea.
- Mix with 2 ounces of NingXia Red and 1⁄2 cup of juice or sparkling water for a tasty, collagen-boosting elixir.
- Add 1 scoop to a can of NingXia Zyng® poured in a glass for a sparkling drink that supports skin health.
- Blend 2–4 scoops into the batter of baked goods. (Don't use in recipes calling for cooking temperatures above 380° F.)
- What makes Inner Beauty Collagen different from other collagen supplements?
- Inner Beauty Collagen is a marine collagen, sustainably sourced from fish, so it contains type I collagen, which is primarily known for its ability to improve hair, skin, nails, joint and gut health. Young Living's collagen supplement is the best, sustainably sourced marine collagen that is scientifically proven to provide results… and at the best price available.
- Inner Beauty Collagen is a highly soluble form of bioavailable type I marine collagen that is combined with peach ceramides, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants, and vitamin C that further improve skin hydration, elasticity and hair and nail health.
- Is liquid or powdered collagen better?
- While both types of collagen have benefits, we prefer the Inner Beauty Collagen powder as it has more collagen per serving and is more bioavailable than typical liquid collagens, it comes as a tasteless powder that can be mixed into anything, and the bulk packaging is more sustainable and environmentally friendly than individual liquid packets.
- What is the difference between AgilEase and Inner Beauty Collagen supplements? Doesn't AgilEase have collagen? Can I take both?
- AgilEase is truly a joint health supplement that contains type II collagen, hyaluronic acid, frankincense powder and a blend of essential oils that support the body's natural response to inflammation after exercise. In general, collagen is good for skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles and gut health, but type II collagen is specifically supportive of muscles and inflammatory states. Type I collagen is ideal for hair, skin, nails and joints.
- You can take both AgilEase and Inner Beauty Collagen if you choose as they each have a specific purpose and have unique benefits.
- Are there ingredients containing gluten or derived from corn, soy, palm/coconut, or tree nuts in Inner Beauty Collagen?
- There are no ingredients derived from tree nuts, soy, or gluten. However, it is possible that this product may be manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts, soy, or gluten in other product formulations. Though there may be tree nuts, soy, or gluten processed in the same facility, please rest assured that according to cGMPs (current good manufacturing practices), the machinery is cleansed and sanitized between productions to prevent contamination. If you have additional concerns, we encourage you to speak to your health care provider.