As the gatekeepers of our home we have such a great opportunity to bring in healthy products for ourselves and families! Join us as we detox our homes and switch out conventional products for cleaner, greener and better options. When it comes to self-care there is SO much we can do on a daily basis to truly care for ourselves mind, body, and soul. When you're wanting to invite the spa vibes into your bathroom, ditch conventional options and reach for the Young Living Bath Bombs!
WHY I LOVE YL BATH BOMBS
- A fun, fizzy way to unwind - any time of day
- Made without colorants, synthetic preservatives, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients
- Leave skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized
- Safe for the whole family
- Available in multiple scent options - Lavender, Stress Away and Sweet Maple
No matter how you do it, taking a moment for yourself is always a good idea. Especially when we are all juggling so much, wearing so many hats, finding time for you is so important! And one of our favorite ways to do that is with a long soak in the bathtub.
CONVENTIONAL BATH BOMBS V. YL BATH BOMBS
Let's ditch the Bath & Body Works or the brightly colored displays at the stores. Sadly conventional products are chock full of synthetic ingredients that wreak havoc on the body, especially over time, disrupting hormones, causing allergies (often low-level so we barely notice!), and filling our systems with chemicals that cause damage over time. Fragrance, parabens, triclosan, artificial colorant to name a few! And none of us want that for ourselves or our families!!
YL's natural bath bombs are made without colorants, synthetic preservatives, parabens, or animal-derived ingredients, making them some of the best bath bombs you can get your hands on! Instead of artificial ingredients and harsh chemicals, both scents of these vegan bath bombs contain a mineral-rich formula and skin-loving ingredients such as coconut oil and sweet almond oil. That means they're not only fun and relaxing—they also leave skin soft, smooth, and moisturized.
We love the YL bath bombs for our kids as well! Anytime we need a calming bath before bedtime (or in the middle of the day, let's be honest), we reach for the YL bath bombs. They love it because it is fun and different, and I love it because of all the calm, spa-like vibes!
Take it a step further and add a few drops of essential oil to your bath bomb! This practice is a must for all of us who are feeling in a funk, needing a little space, feeling like they have not been eating the way they would like, needing to flush their system, needing to feel more clarity throughout the day!! Simply add a few drops of one of these oils OR add the oils to ½ cup epsom salt and add to the bathwater with your bath bomb: Lemon, JuvaCleanse, Juniper, Rosemary, Lemongrass, Grapefruit or Oregano!
CREATE AN AT-HOME SPA:
- Fire up your diffuser with your favorite blend. Try Peace & Calming + Lavender, R.C. + Lavender, Eucalyptus + Lemon, Frankincense + Valor + Orange!
- Turn on the water and let the steam really get the oils into the atmosphere!
- Once some water has filled a bit, drop your bath bomb into the tub and get in!
- Add 1/2 cup epsom salt with other essential oils, if desired.
- Sit and soak and enjoy all the down time that you deserve.