(post by Jessica Watts)
Raven is a combination of Ravintsara, Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemon, Peppermint, and Wintergreen and is designed to give you a refreshing breathing experience.
I love using this oil to help open up my airways if things seem a little tight. This is also good to apply right before and after a workout. Raven creates a cooling sensation when applied topically to the chest and throat and also promotes a refreshing breathing experience when inhaled or diffused
The emotion associated with Raven is Discomfort. This emotion can come in many forms I’m sure but thankfully there is a way to help it! ❤️ The other side of Discomfort is Soothed. Release this emotion by saying “I am healed” while applying Raven to your forehead.
There are several locations of these alarm points that you can apply to it. On the Foot reflex points it is the tip of the second toe of the left foot. Check out the charts in the back of the Blue Releasing Emotional Patterns book for more locations to add Raven.
Here a few other ways to use Raven:
- Dilute Raven with a carrier oil and massage it onto your chest and neck. Really good for when a cold is running through your family
- Diffuse 8–10 drops during cold-weather season.
- Apply 1–3 drops to the bottoms of your feet as part of your bedtime routine.
- Use it as part of your exercise routine to promote the sensation of deeper breathing.
- Diffuse 8–10 drops in any stuffy environment for a fresh, crisp atmosphere.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath or shower for an invigorating experience.