(post by Lindsay Marie)
- Has an invigorating and uplifting scent
- Creates a creative environment when used aromatically
- Cleanses the air from unwanted odors
- Has cleansing properties for the home and the body
- Provides antioxidant properties
Citrus Fresh essential oil blend combines cold-pressed oils of Orange, Grapefruit, Mandarin, Tangerine, and Lemon with a touch of sharp Spearmint for a bright and refreshing aroma. This versatile oil is good for everything from cleaning to diffusing to skincare and DIYs!
CITRUS FRESH & EMOTIONS
Citrus Fresh might be one of the most overlooked emotional support oils! Because this blend combines multiple citrus oils with a hint of mint, it is a great choice for stimulating the right side of the brain. When we are consumed with worry, stress or suffer from analysis paralysis, the right side of the brain is less active. Inhaling Citrus Fresh, getting calm and quiet, allowing the emotions and processing them can help us move out of that place of stuckness!
Also, because Citrus Fresh contains limonene, it has antioxidant properties. Antioxidants help neutralize free radicals in the body. Free radicals cause physical stress, and when we lower that physical stress burden our emotions benefit as well!
***Constituents are naturally occurring compounds in plants (and therefore essential oils) that give them specific health-supporting properties
- Monoterpenes: help to support the respiratory system, are responsible for many immune system support properties of essential oils.
- Limonene: known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-stress support, this is a powerful constituent with many health benefits
- Esters: a gentle constituent found in many essential oils, especially citrus oils, that helps to calm both the mind and body.
Diffusing is a wonderful health habit! We have our diffuser going all the time and love to choose blends that are supportive of individual needs or systems. Try some of these wonderfully uplifting blends with Citrus Fresh!
- Happy Go Lucky: 4 drops Grapefruit + 4 drops Citrus Fresh + 3 drops Lavender
- Mood Boost: 4 drops Citrus Fresh + 3 drops Lime + 3 drops Vanilla
- Lemon Cookies: 4 drops Citrus Fresh + 3 drops Cinnamon Bark + 2 drops Lemon + 1 drop each Nutmeg, Clove
- Refreshed: 4 drops Citrus Fresh + 3 drops Eucalyptus + 3 drops Cypress
- Calm & Collected: 3 drops Citrus Fresh + 3 drops Idaho Grand Fir + 4 drops Lavender
What is your favorite way to use Citrus Fresh? One of my favorite is to add it to a cotton ball at the bottom of the trash to help neutralize odors!